- Soft, natural look $100.00
- Mascara look $150.00
- Glam look $180.00
- Bottom lashes $50.00 ~ $80.00
Maintain the look always ‘Ready To Go’.
Ideal for people who want to have very natural look with noticeable eyes.
Get your normal mascara look semi-permanently.
Ideal for people who apply the mascara every day.
It is not just mascara. Darker and more noticeable than that!
Ideal for people who want to have dark and dramatic look.
Do your bottom lashes too thin to have eyelash extension? Don’t worry!
Ideal for people who have thin lashes, but want them to be noticeable.
WHAT IS LASHDIP?
LashDip is an innovative cosmetic application that is poised to revolutionize the mascara industry. Imagine the freedom! “Dipping” your lashes just once allows you to wake up to and maintain gorgeous lashes for up to six weeks! No hassling with mascara. No makeup remover. No mess. No more raccoon eyes! Just gorgeous, beautifully sculpted, semi-permanent painted lashes when you wake up in the morning, through your exercise routine, and when you go to bed at night.
Low maintenance, high style – the modern woman’s answer to mascara.
Lush, full, dark, long lashes are the hottest trend on the beauty scene.
LashDip is ideal for any woman who wears mascara but is tired of the high maintenance of daily application. Many of our clients are busy moms, executives who travel frequently, flight attendants, and athletes, all of whom have one thing in common – they want to look and feel their best 24/7.
Just dip and go.
Most women struggle daily with one or more mascara-related issues: smearing, running, clumping, flaking, application difficulty, sensitivity, not to mention the inconvenient time factor involved in daily application and re-application.
Any woman who wants to feel confident, carefree and effortlessly beautiful around the clock is a candidate for LashDip.
It’s More than Mascara.
LashDip is more than your typical eyelash color formula – it goes beyond even the most perfect application of mascara to provide color and enhancement you don’t have to fight with.
Mascara is a temporary application. Lash extensions are an appliance. LashDip is the future of lash enhancement.
Get Wet. Your lashes won’t mind.
LashDip is an ideal treatment for vacation or staycation. For women who enjoy outdoor activities that may inspire perspiration, go ahead and sweat it and forget it. Whether you’re running a marathon, playing tennis, or diving into the pool, LashDip leaves you looking picture perfect. Feel confident that you will look your best, no matter the weather or the occasion.
THE LASHDIP PROMISE
LashDip makes any woman go from looking fine to looking fabulous!
● Creates lasting lash lift & curve
● Sculpts lashes
● Separates lashes
● Increases lash volume and even extends length
LASHDIP DO’s AND DON’Ts
Your experience and satisfaction is very important to us. To ensure the best results and to properly maintain your LashDip application at home, please read and follow our prescribed After Care Instructions below.
● Do keep your freshly dipped eyes dry for at least 24 hours after LashDip application.
● Use only oil-free eye makeup remover while wearing LashDip.
● Gently pat face and lashes dry after cleansing.
● Use LashSeal once per week in the morning to keep your lashdipped lashes clean and maintained.
● Schedule a LashRefresh appointment 2-3 weeks after your initial LashDip application.
● Do not swim or allow hot water to come in contact with your freshly “Dipped” lashes 24 hours after application. After 24 hours it becomes completely waterproof and sweat-proof.
● Don’t rub or touch your eyelashes when washing your face.
● Don’t steam face or use sauna while wearing LashDip.
● Don’t use an eyelash curler while wearing LashDip.
● Don’t rub, pick, or pull at lashes while wearing LashDip.
LashDip can be worn while using any type of lash growth product, such as Latisse, and is an amazing compliment to these treatments. It is best to temporarily discontinue use of these treatments for 72 hours after your initial LashDip application.
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Reply